77795 US Highway 40, Winter Park, CO 80482 970.726.5177
Sales Hours: Mon-Sat 10am - 5pm Sun: 11am - 4pm
Rendezvous is trailside living at its best. Miles and miles of trails flow throughout the Rendezvous community and tie in to Arapahoe National Forest trails, and the Grand County trail system. The trails are vast and diverse, truly offering something for everyone. You can take a nature hike, or go for a wild downhill mountain bike ride. Many trails are easy enough for families with kids of all ages to experience together. Trails will take you to remote mountain meadows where you’ll be able to view our resident moose and elk. If adventure is in your blood, take the trails to the top of the Arrow property and ski down our own private back bowl! And we’re now grooming our trails in the winter months so you can cross country ski or skate.
Activities in Rendezvous
• Mountain biking
• Fly fishing
• Pond fishing
• Nature walks
• Bridge sitting
• River rush sound-enhanced
• Skimming stones
• Wildflower photographing
• Toe dipping in streams
• Cloud shape imaginative art
• Cross-country skiing
• Back country skiing
• Snowman building
• Snowangel making
• Campfire warming
• S’mores creating
Named after Mary Cozens, wife of explorer and the first developer of the Rendezvous property, Billy Cozens, Mary’s Pond is the crowning jewel of Rendezvous. This stunning pond welcomes Rendezvous residents with its majestic beauty and mirrored reflection of surrounding mountain peaks.
Our private pond isn’t just for looks – Rendezvous homeowners can catch and release fish any time, day or night. A charming bridge and picnic tables along the shoreline give you places to sit and enjoy the beauty
and serenity of Mary’s Pond.
Wildlife abounds in Rendezvous! Seek and ye shall find – all of the creatures listed below. When you travel on our trails, either hiking or biking, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to a wilderness wonderland. You’re not in Kansas (or on the eastern slopes) anymore…
Look for baby fox faces peeking through the openings in the rock walls that line Pioneer Trail road; that’s their basecamp. Our moose like to hang out in or around the upper meadows. As for bear, well, be careful, as they like to try to raid the dumpsters. But typically they run away when they see our human residents. You’ll meet up with elk and deer when you travel our trails, or catch a glimpse of them through the trees when driving on Pioneer Trail. The otters play in the streams and ponds and can best be seen at dusk.
Activities in Grand County
• Downhill skiing at Winter Park, Mary Jane, Granby Ranch
• Golf at Grand Elk, Pole Creek, Granby Ranch
• Fly fishing on the Colorado or Fraser Rivers
• Boating, kayaking and watersports on Lake Granby or Grand Lake
• More mountain biking on miles of trails
• Whitewater river rafting
• Link to Winter Park Resort Ski Area
• Link to Grand Elk Golf Course
RENDEZVOUS HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
Bundle of perks without the expected price tag – less than $100/month for single family homeowners. Additional HOA fees apply for attached products (see sales associate for more information).
Rendezvous Colorado is able to offer you a bundle of home ownership benefits for less than $100/month. Our HOA dues are among the lowest of all Grand County resorts, and most affordable by far when compared to resorts around Colorado.
The Town of Fraser takes care of snow removal for the main roads. This service saves Rendezvous residents significant fees. When a particular Rendezvous culdesac or street requires private snow removal, because it’s on a very limited scale, the cost is very affordable.
Allegiant Management Company manages our HOA. They are a local firm who provides exceptional hands-on management.
Your dues cover the following bundle of perks:
• Trash and recycling removal from community dumpsters, conveniently placed behind the sales office and throughout the community
• Club Rendezvous space with ski storage management and maintenance
• Rendezvous Shuttle service *runs holidays and weekends during the ski season
• Trail maintenance and grooming
• Mary’s Pond maintenance and stocking of fish
• Preferred status and discounts at Grand Elk Golf Course in Granby
• Homeowner Summer Picnic (typically on 4th of July weekend)
• Homeowner Potluck Event in December at Club Rendezvous
Please follow the link provided to Allegiant Management Company.
Please click on the link to current year annual HOA budget and specific dues amounts by home type.